LAST UPDATED: 10/1/2021
Although negative PCR testing allowed us to move safely forward with last night’s performance of Aladdin at The New Amsterdam Theatre, additional breakthrough COVID-19 cases were detected within the company today.
Because the wellness and safety of our guests, cast, and crew remain our top priority, we feel the prudent decision is to cancel performances starting tonight, Friday, October 1st through Sunday, October 10th. Our next planned performance is Tuesday, October 12th at 7pm.
We will continue to provide support to the affected Aladdin company members as they recover.
We apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience this causes ticket holders, but we trust that audiences will agree that safety must be at the forefront of our return to Broadway. All tickets for these performances – as well as the Wednesday, September 29 performance — will be refunded at the original point of purchase.
- If you purchased via Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster via Phone/App or the Disney on Broadway Hotline: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 30 days. For any issues, please contact Ticketmaster via My Account (http://my.ticketmaster.com/account).
- If you purchased at the Box Office and have digital tickets: Submit your request via http://aladdinthemusical.com/refundexchange. You will be able to request an exchange of your tickets for an alternate date of your choice, subject to availability, or you can receive a full refund to the original method of payment.
- If you purchased at the Box Office and have paper tickets: Please return them to the New Amsterdam Theater Box Office. If you are not able to visit the box office due to closure or personal schedule, you may mail physical tickets to the address below.
- If you purchased tickets as part of a Group: Please contact your Group Sales Agent for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. Please retain your original tickets until you speak with the Group Sales Agent.
- If you purchased tickets through any other licensed sales channel (including, but not limited to, Broadway.com, Broadway Direct (inclusive of the Lottery), Broadway Inbound, Entertainment Benefits Group, TodayTix, TKTS, etc.): please return to the original point of purchase for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. If you have your tickets in hand, please retain them for a refund or exchange.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to having you return soon.
Box Office Address:
New Amsterdam Box Office
214 West 42nd St
New York, NY 10036
Disney Theatrical Group
Attn: Sales Department
214 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036